Just a few ways I'm planning to perk up my start to the summer, inspired by our Rilfe Paper Co. Peonies pattern (summer's greatest flower?).
1. Mixing my favorite summer cocktail: St. Germain, lemon and champagne. It's basically a French 75 riding high on elderflower.
2. Swapping out wool pillows with bright, cotton ones like this one from Serena and Lily.
3. Staying warm (and cool) in this perfect summer scarf (if you live in SF).
4. Smelling like an untamed summer rose garden with Inflorescence by Byredo.
5. Preparing for the death of my one tomato plant by keeping the smell of tomatoes on the vine with a tomato candle.
6. Walking happy in yellow Hasbeens.
filed under: Feeling Like...