One of our favorite pastimes is dreaming up new spaces to deck out in pattern. We're always on the lookout for inspiration, and when we saw this Bloom (Dusty Rose) entry come to life, we knew we had found our latest muse. Keep scrolling for our version of a Bloom(ing) good entryway.
1. Coat rack: An entry staple in gorgeous bentwood, this piece is a classic way to hang your coats, hats, and other outerwear.
2. Banner: What better way to let people know they are entering your home sweet home?
3. Umbrella stand: A touch of contemporary blends the vintage pieces with the more modern wallpaper pattern to keep this space fresh.
4. Bench: The simple angles of this lovely bench won’t distract from the wallpaper, but the beautiful wood still adds plenty of visual interest.
5. Umbrella: Hunter green really pops against Bloom's Dusty Rose colorway, so add the hue with an umbrella, a pair of Hunter boots, or some plants.
6. Vintage art: This vintage art is the perfect way to add more playful color to the entry, while adding instant coziness to your home.