All across the country, kids and teachers alike are gathering their supplies and filling classrooms once more for the start of another school year. And while it's always bittersweet to say goodbye to summer, we must admit: we cannot get enough of back-to-school shopping. So we've rounded up a few of our favorite school-centric goodies to help both kiddos and grown-ups alike get back into the swing of things this September. We've paired both with our popular Daydream (Gold) as a little reminder for all the kids to spread their wings and soar this school year (and as a celebration for parents who will be free as a bird once the kids are back in school!).
1. Planner: We love these for older students to help them define their goals and get organized for the year ahead.
2. Lunchbox: This bento-style version is perfect for both adventurous and picky eaters (nothing’s touching!).
3. Sticky notes: Stick these cute notes with messages of encouragement on lunches, iPads, or notebooks for a sweet surprise.
4. Backpack: Rugged but stylish, the mini size is perfect for the littlest student in your life.
1. Planner: This handy planner serves as the ideal command central for busy moms and dads.
2. Pen: This is, hands down, the best pen ever (and now it comes in a more eco-friendly replaceable ink cartridge version!).
3. Lunchbox: Say goodbye to sad desk lunches with this functional and chic adult lunchbox.
4. Backpack: Practical and stylish—why let kids have all the backpack fun?
BEST IN CLASS
Teacher Appreciation Giveaway
Know an A+ teacher whose classroom could use a little love? Tell us about them on our giveaway Instagram post and they could be one of FIVE teachers to win $500 to use on H&W merch to deck out their classroom! Contest runs Monday, August 19th, through Sunday, August 26th.