Frequently Asked Questions
1-2 rolls = $10 shipping
3-4 rolls = $15 shipping
5 or more rolls = $20 shipping
1-2 rolls = $25 shipping
3-4 rolls = $40 shipping
5 or more rolls = $50 shipping
1-2 rolls = $35 shipping
3-4 rolls = $50 shipping
5 or more rolls = $70 shipping
Orders of in stock items will ship within 1-5 business days. PLEASE NOTE that at the time the package is delivered, international customers may also incur a customs clearance charge as well as local and country-wide taxes which vary, but average around fifteen percent. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about shipping rates.
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. All domestic orders are shipped UPS Ground and international orders are shipped via USPS Global Priority. If you require express shipping, please contact us at email@example.com for quotes and information. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information when your order ships.
Upon placement of order, please check your confirmation email to ensure that the ship to address is correct. If there is an error, please contact us immediately. Once a package has been shipped, there is a $25 redirect charge should the address need to be changed while the order is in transit.
Forms of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express through our website or over the phone. If you would like to place a phone order, you can do so by calling us at 415.318.6412. You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information, your address and phone number with you can be reached. We will call you for your credit card information. We do not accept personal checks. Your payment will appear on your credit card statement as Propitious Jackson LLC.
Sales tax will be charged on all orders shipped to Minnesota (6.875%). Residents of other states are responsible for complying with local state tax laws.
Non-sale item purchases can be returned for a full refund, less shipping, within 30 days from delivery date as long as product is in its original condition and is returned to us in the original packing, with all inserts. We are unable to accept returns on opened rolls of wallpaper or wallpaper tiles. Please email email@example.com or call 415.318.6412 for a return authorization prior to shipping the item back to us. Please include the following information in the box: Date of purchase; name under which the order was placed; and method of payment.
All costs for return shipment are the responsibility of the customer. Please pack the item well (additional packaging may be necessary) and insure it for the full amount - we recommend using UPS or FedEx so that the shipment can be tracked. We are not responsible for lost packages or items that are damaged in return shipping.
If you received a gift, your gift will be refunded for a store credit or the amount will be applied to the purchaser’s credit card - we do not offer cash refunds on gift purchases.
Exchanges are not accepted, but a product can be “exchanged” by returning it to us for a refund and then re-ordering the product online.
All sale items are FINAL and non-refundable.
Report Damaged Shipments
We take great care in inspecting and packing our products in an effort to ensure that they arrive in perfect condition. If by chance damage does occur, please contact us within 5 business days of receipt of order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a replacement. Please keep the original item and all packing material. We will replace the item at no additional shipping cost.
Orders must be canceled within 24 hours. Please contact us at email@example.com or 415.318.6412 to cancel your order.
We will never sell, loan, rent or distribute any personal information to third parties under any circumstance, including the contact information of those who subscribe to our mailing list. We may notify you by email about special offers, events and products we think you would want to hear about. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter and announcements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email when you receive it.
Security of Credit Card Information
Our shopping cart uses Paypal which features SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browser windows during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. We do not keep your credit card information on file.
To the Trade
To set up a trade account, please contact email@example.com or call 415.318.6412 with your credentials.
Depending on quantity, we are happy to print our wallpapers and tiles with customs colors. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.318.6412 to inquire about the possibilities.
Hygge Gift Giving and Registration
If you are sending as a gift, please send us an email email@example.com or call 415.318.6412 to let us know. We can make sure that the price is left off the packing slip. We offer gift certificates in any amount. We also work with individuals to create a unique registry for weddings and baby showers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.318.6412 to set up a registry.
We offer samples for all of our wallpapers. Samples are 8.5×11" and shipping is free for orders of only samples.
How to Apply Hygge & West Wallpaper
1) Before hanging check that surface is clean, dry and smooth. Old wall coverings should be removed completely. Use recommended paste for coated paper.
2) Our wallpaper is non-pasted and should be installed using a traditional hanging method. Paste the back of the wallpaper using a roller brush, “book” (fold pasted side together) together the pasted sheet, and let stand for 5-7 minutes. This will keep the seams from opening up and drying out while the paper is relaxing.
3) Use a wallpaper brush or smoothing tool to gently work the paper on to the wall working from the top and middle, down and out. Be sure to match the pattern on the wall at eye level and butt the seams tightly up against each other - do not overlap.
4) Clean with warm water and a sponge, taking care to remove all the paste from the surface. Rinse thoroughly a second time with clean warm water. After hanging 2 strips, be sure to check for any defects and contact us if any defects are found. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 415.318.6412 with questions.
Note: Due to the ink used in printing, there may be a slight odor to the paper when it is first unwrapped. The inks and solvents have all been tested and are safe per OSHA standards. The odor will quickly dissipate during or after hanging. We recommend ventilating the room well after hanging both to speed drying and to allow the odor to dissipate more quickly.
How to Apply and Remove Hygge & West Wallpaper Tiles
1) Before hanging check that surface is clean, dry, smooth, and in good condition. Do not apply tiles to fresh paint that has not cured for at least 20 days. Do not place wall tiles in or above cribs or within reach of young children.
2) We recommend keeping the backing for future storage. Wallpaper tiles can be removed and repositioned multiple times, however, due to varying surfaces and handling we cannot guarantee the amount of times this product can be reused. If you do remove the tiles and plan to reuse them, take care to handle as little of the adhesive side of the material as possible.
3) After receiving and opening the tile, gently unroll them and lay flat for 24 hours for best results. Measure your surface and plan where your first tile will go. We recommend starting at eye level.
4) Remove approximately 2" of the backing from the top edge exposing the back of the tile. Apply this edge to the desired surface and firmly smooth. Reach under the tile and slowly pull down the remaining backing while applying the tile to the surface. Working out and down reduces the risk of air bubbles. When applying, pay special attention to the edges of the tile to make sure they are securely adhered. Repeat this process for remaining tiles.
5) After opening the tile, be sure to check for any defects and contact us if any defects are found. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 415.318.6412 with questions.
REMOVAL: To remove the tile, gently peel from top to bottom at a 120-degree angle with smooth, consistent force. If you are planning to reuse the tile, make sure to avoid excessive pulling and handling as this could stretch the tile.
Care and Maintenance
WALLPAPER: All wallpapers are washable using a mild soap that does not contain detergent. Rinse with clear clean water. Stains caused by grease and oil may not necessarily be removed. Do not use abrasives.
WALL TILES: Clean the wallpaper tiles by dusting with a clean cloth. In the event of dirt and smudges, gently clean them with a slightly damp cloth. Excessive rubbing may remove ink. Do not use abrasives.