Riding high from my mildly successful adventure in wallpapering pumpkins, and inspired by these stunning urns from the amazing Patch NYC, I decided to embark on another wallpaper journey. Destination: A Florebela (Navy) Urn.
True to form, I kept this wallpaper crafting very simple and fairly foolproof. Supplies needed:
2. Wallpaper scraps
3. Paint brush
4. Mod Podge
Also recommended but not necessary are:
5) Mumford and Sons playlist
6) Motivational dog companions
7) Drinks to stay hydrated and/or to pleasantly sip as you go
Here are the DIY steps:
1. Cut 200 (approximate) 1-inch (approximate) squares of your wallpaper scraps.
2. Apply Mod Podge to the back of your strips with your paint brush and begin applying them to the glass
3. Gently press out any air bubbles.
4. Once the urn is covered with wallpaper strips, apply one more layer of Mod Podge and let dry.
This project took me about 4 hours and it was well worth it! Even Calum agrees, although we both had concerns about how long the lid would take...
If there's a will, there's a way (to wallpaper)!